Yes, you do have intuitive healing abilities. Everyone does! It’s just that most people haven’t learned to direct the power of their mind. Here’s how to get started:
- Change your attitude. A lot of your attitude – or outlook on life – flies below the radar, outside your awareness. It’s due to persistent negative beliefs. These are the same beliefs that caused the energy blockages in the first place! Notice any areas of struggle in your life: these clearly point to self-limiting beliefs you hold about yourself: for example, “I’m not good enough to be successful” or “Nobody can love someone like me.” You don’t even know these beliefs exist, yet they manifest in your life circumstances and in your health problems!
- Know your body. Not many of us are all that attuned to our bodies. Be aware of the physical feelings you have, every day – not just the big aches and pains, but the more subtle things like persistent but less annoying things you may have just gotten used to: dry skin, bloating, gas, fatigue, low libido, etc. These are signs from your body that something’s not right! The body does a great job of self-repair, when given a chance, but any persistent problem means the system is out of balance. Learn to sense your energy (“chi” or “prana”) by doing a systematic body scan (feet to top of head) where you visualize your chakras – each chakra corresponds to a different color – and hold your attention on each one until you sense its color and vitality. If a color seems weaker than the others, there’s a blockage.
- Listen to your intuition. Your inner guidance is always available to teach you and point you in the right direction. Its guidance sometimes goes counter to the intellect. You can open the doors to intuition by meditation or prayer. Your answers come in the form of hunches, visual images, sounds, gut feelings, memories or a ‘knowing’. These feelings can be strong or subtle. You may receive answers in your dreams. These can be tough to interpret because the symbols used by the mind are sometimes bizarre. Keep a dream journal and write down and interpret every dream you can remember – especially the recurring ones, which are essential to understand! The more you learn to listen to your intuition, the easier you will come to notice it and trust it.
4. Direct your energy. Focus your mental and emotional energy on healing. Visualize the body as completely healthy (not ‘being healed’ or ‘healing’ which is the process, not the end result). Also avoid giving thought to the existing condition because ‘what you think about, comes about’.Visualize the end result you want – perfect health in every aspect of the word!Use the visualization techniques described above to specifically direct the healing energy.
5. Allow. Allow the healing to work. Don’t second-guess, don’t doubt. Set your intention to heal, use visualization and emotional power of thoughts, and kick back and let your body do its thing!
Why Intuitive Healing Works
Intuitive healing works because of the mind-body connection. Interestingly, there is really no such ‘connection’ because that would imply that the mind and body are separate. They’re not! They are aspects of the same thing, just as you cannot separate a side of a piece of paper from the material it’s made of.
Dane Rudhyar says ~ Pisces 29th degree is Light Breaking into Many Colors as it passes through a prism.
THE ANALYTICAL POWER OF THE MIND NECESSARY FOR THE FORMULATION OF LIFE PROCESSES IN THEIR MANY FORMS.
That was the exact degree that the SOLAR eclipse fell last Friday. March 20, 2015
A total solar eclipse occurred on March 20, 2015. A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun, thereby totally or partly obscuring the image of the Sun for a viewer on Earth. A total solar eclipse occurs when the Moon’s apparent diameter is larger than the Sun’s, blocking all direct sunlight, turning day into darkness. Totality occurs in a narrow path across Earth’s surface, with the partial solar eclipse visible over a surrounding region thousands of kilometres wide.
It had a magnitude of 1.045. The longest duration of totality was 2 minutes and 47 seconds off the coast of the Faroe Islands. It is the last total solar eclipse visible in Europe until the eclipse of August 12, 2026.
The only populated places reachable by public land travel from which the totality could be seen were the Faroe Islands and Svalbard.
The European Union has a solar power output of about 90 gigawatts and production could have been temporarily decreased by up to 34 GW of that dependent on the clarity of the sky. In actuality the dip was less than expected, with a 13 GW drop in Germany happening due to overcast skies. This was the first time that an eclipse had a significant impact on the power system, and the electricity sector took measures to mitigate the impact. Says Wikipedia. Anything with that much impact electrically I have been pondering must really therefore impact our personal astrology as well.
As it is with most of my chart since 2005 as I can recall this eclipse to has hit a significant point in my natal chart so in this instance I will use myself as the example of the impact.
So the foremost aspect that pops right out at me is the conjunction of the Sun and my natal Chiron at 29 degrees of Pisces in my 3rd house.
Our natal chart is very much like a snapshot of the sky at the moment we took our first breath. We carry our natal chart with us through the entire course of our lives, even though the planets and luminaries continue their movement and cycles. However, as the planets and points move ahead, they form special relationships to the planets and points in our individual natal charts.
So, for example, if my Sun in my natal chart is at 06 degrees Virgo, and Saturn is moving towards that same degree of Gemini (06 degrees of Gemini), Saturn is said to be transiting square my natal Sun. Similarly, if Saturn is in 06 degrees Gemini, I can look in my natal chart to see where Saturn would fall in terms of house position. If that degree of Gemini is found in my 3rd house, then I would know that Saturn is transiting through my 3rd house.
Transits act to stimulate what is already there! In other words, they highlight and trigger parts of our own psychological make-up.
But how does that translate to a SUPERMOON ECLIPSE?
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. — Confucius