Yes, you do have intuitive healing abilities. Everyone does! It’s just that most people haven’t learned to direct the power of their mind. Here’s how to get started:
- Change your attitude. A lot of your attitude – or outlook on life – flies below the radar, outside your awareness. It’s due to persistent negative beliefs. These are the same beliefs that caused the energy blockages in the first place! Notice any areas of struggle in your life: these clearly point to self-limiting beliefs you hold about yourself: for example, “I’m not good enough to be successful” or “Nobody can love someone like me.” You don’t even know these beliefs exist, yet they manifest in your life circumstances and in your health problems!
- Know your body. Not many of us are all that attuned to our bodies. Be aware of the physical feelings you have, every day – not just the big aches and pains, but the more subtle things like persistent but less annoying things you may have just gotten used to: dry skin, bloating, gas, fatigue, low libido, etc. These are signs from your body that something’s not right! The body does a great job of self-repair, when given a chance, but any persistent problem means the system is out of balance. Learn to sense your energy (“chi” or “prana”) by doing a systematic body scan (feet to top of head) where you visualize your chakras – each chakra corresponds to a different color – and hold your attention on each one until you sense its color and vitality. If a color seems weaker than the others, there’s a blockage.
- Listen to your intuition. Your inner guidance is always available to teach you and point you in the right direction. Its guidance sometimes goes counter to the intellect. You can open the doors to intuition by meditation or prayer. Your answers come in the form of hunches, visual images, sounds, gut feelings, memories or a ‘knowing’. These feelings can be strong or subtle. You may receive answers in your dreams. These can be tough to interpret because the symbols used by the mind are sometimes bizarre. Keep a dream journal and write down and interpret every dream you can remember – especially the recurring ones, which are essential to understand! The more you learn to listen to your intuition, the easier you will come to notice it and trust it.
4. Direct your energy. Focus your mental and emotional energy on healing. Visualize the body as completely healthy (not ‘being healed’ or ‘healing’ which is the process, not the end result). Also avoid giving thought to the existing condition because ‘what you think about, comes about’.Visualize the end result you want – perfect health in every aspect of the word!Use the visualization techniques described above to specifically direct the healing energy.
5. Allow. Allow the healing to work. Don’t second-guess, don’t doubt. Set your intention to heal, use visualization and emotional power of thoughts, and kick back and let your body do its thing!
Why Intuitive Healing Works
Intuitive healing works because of the mind-body connection. Interestingly, there is really no such ‘connection’ because that would imply that the mind and body are separate. They’re not! They are aspects of the same thing, just as you cannot separate a side of a piece of paper from the material it’s made of.
When our lower chakras are balanced harmoniously they influence many areas, especially creativity, relationships and intimacy. Both your Sacral and Root Chakras deal with sexuality and relationships, each having a distinct purpose in these matters. For this article we will focus primarily on the 2nd chakra’s influence with all things intimate and personal.
What can chakras tell you about your sexual life? They show that when you are struggling with sluggish energy, lack of desire, or a low libido your chakras may be out of line. Or, when sex brings two partners together, this is the work of healthy lower chakras uniting. Did you know that when you are snuggling with a partner, it’s not just the warmth and feel of skin which is so appealing? We are also experiencing our subtle energies flowing, while both male and female chakras are spinning together. Interesting to know, is that both male and female chakras spin in different directions. While making love a couple mix their chakra energy, creating a beautiful aura around them!
The 2rd or Sacral Chakras is the primary center of sexuality and your energy storage center. It is from here all available energy flows along the spine, through the higher chakras to your brain, keeping you feeling young, vibrant and alive. This chakra begins to develop around the age of 8 and becomes active during puberty. During this time your imagination develops (sexy thoughts), hormones and sex organs take front and center stage, and the opposite sex becomes increasingly appealing (for most). Hubba Hubba…
Your sacral chakra is a pleasure center which deserves to be kept healthy, happy, sensitive and supple. In return you will reap a multitude of benefits. A lack of pleasure manifests in bad moods, depression, insensitivity, and a diminished sex drive, among many other things…
However, when this chakra is running at full speed you will feel playful, creative, and uninhibited with a healthy sexual appetite. Your partner may notice the increase in desire and want to reciprocate. (Sign me up for that program!!!) This is the chakra of shared sexual experiences and powerful sensations. Here you can bring your intimate life alive with pleasure, gratification and imagination!
For the ladies… You deserve pleasure!
Your female sex organs are located in the sacral chakra region. Here you can create the intimate life you have always desired. Keeping this sacred area healthy, balanced and connected is vital, as this is where women access the divine feminine and deeply emotional lovemaking. Want to unlock the door to new sensations and powerful orgasms? Giving your sacral chakra some love is crucial to your experience of pleasure. Just know that awakening the sacral chakra can affect the sex drive dramatically, this surge of sexuality may feel overwhelming at first but will stabilize and normalize with time. With this knowledge, enjoy the burst of extra pleasure!!!
When your sacral chakra is in perfect harmony you may find yourself…
Singing in the shower
Moving your hips to the rhythm – maybe it’s your favorite song or your partners passion!
Finding your lover more appealing
Manifesting dreams and desires
Common Myths & Misconceptions About Hypnosis
Myth: You can be hypnotized to do things against your will
Fact: The hypnosis practitioner is merely a guide or facilitator. He/she cannot “make” you do anything against your will. In fact, during a hypnotic session, you are completely aware of everything going on. In other words you have the power to reject the suggestions.
This is a commonly held idea that has its source in stage shows and other venues that capitalize on the “power” of the hypnotist Of course, the answer to that question is “Yes” when you consider that the purpose of hypnosis is often to do things differently than we have done in the past. However it’s notable that these changes are not against the client’s will. Hilgard’s (1977) work at Stanford demonstrated a principle known as “The Hidden Observer” which indicates that there is part of the client which monitors the hypnotic process and which will protect them from responding in a manner that violates their ethical and moral standards.
Less often employed, there are certain few uses in which, under the direction of a specially trained hypnotherapist, the client can generate unconsciousness for the purposes of surgical anesthesia or the management of acute pain
Myth: Hypnosis isn’t an effective modality.
Fact: A Comparison Study Shows: “Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions.
Behavior Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions. Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after 6 sessions” Source: American Health Magazine
Areas of Focus
Clinical hypnotherapists help their clients to overcome specific symptoms and/or reach specific goals. For example, hypnotherapists often work with individuals who suffer from pain or who would like to quit smoking. The therapist’s goal is to assist clients in achieving objectives by reconditioning their minds through hypnosis, suggestive influence, and guided mental imagery.
Below are just a few of the issues that you will learn to work with as a Clinical Hypnotherapist.
• Eating Disorders
• Sleep Problems
• Weight Loss
• Impulsive Behavior
• Fears, Phobias, and Anticipatory Anxiety
• Control of Emotions
• Relationship Dynamics
• Stress Management
• Substance Abuse
• Taking Control of Thought Process
• Decision Making
• Pre-Birth Regression and Genetic Memory
• False Memories
• Blocking Pain (Medical Referral)
Astrology is one of the most profound sciences enabling you to understand yourself, your deeper needs, your spiritual mission and your life-purpose. It’s divine golden light provided to us. Predicting success and affluence in material world is also a part of astrology Astrology . I would focus again “JUST A PART” of astrology. Your outer happiness and achievements are reflection of how peaceful and calm you are at inner level. Inner level isn’t limited to mind and heart, it goes beyond that…
Purpose of Astrology is to help you in achieving that peace and calmness. You can call it Soul’s astrology, spiritual astrology or just astrology, it’s real essence is to make you understand yourself and how you can decode the secrets of Karma so that you know the truth of everything happening around you and learn how to deal with it. If you believe in past life think as…
View original post 53 more words
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. — Confucius